The 1st International Workshop on Radiobiology of Molecular Radiotherapy (« MRT Radiobiology meeting 1 »)
will be held a virtual conference on March 17th and 18th 2021.
This workshop is the first of a series of workshops launched by the European MRT radiobiology working group (https://www.mrtradiobiology.com/) that will be held in Europe every two years. The series will be dedicated to Radiobiology in the field of MRT.
The objective of the workshop is to identify and answer specific questions that are relevant for the field of clinical MRT from a radiobiological perspective. The workshop welcomes all stakeholders interested in MRT including radiobiologists, medical physicists, radiochemists, radiopharmacists, nuclear medicine clinicians, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, technologists, referring clinicians, radiation protection advisors, radioactive waste advisors, societies (EANM, ERRS), industry partners, and funding bodies where radiobiology is highlighted as a priority research area.
- Dr Jean-Pierre POUGET
- Dr Julie CONSTANZO
- Dr Emmanuel DESHAYES
- Dr Alexandre PICHARD
- Dr Sophie POTY
- Dr Lore SANTORO
- Vanessa GUILLAUMON
- Aurore MARQUIS
- Karine SAGET
INSERM, Montpellier – France / Institut du Cancer de Montpellier – France
- Dr Samantha TERRY, King’s College London, UK
- Dr Julie NONNEKENS, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL
- Dr An AERTS SCK-CEN, Mol, BE
- Dr Bart CORNELISSEN, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr Jean-Pierre POUGET, Inserm, FR
Scholar in training committee
- Jihad KARAM, INSERM, Montpellier, FR
- Malick Bio IDRISSOU, INSERM, Montpellier, FR
- Clara DIAZ García-Prada, INSERM, Montpellier FR
- Laura Ordas INSERM, Montpellier, FR